Most Recent News For Ardmore-merion-wynnewood Patch
Updated: 3 hours 27 min ago
Nearly 5,000 people voted in Patch's poll last week gauging your opinion of the best Jersey Shore beaches. Ocean City was voted the top beach in the annual Top Ten Beaches Competition was sponsored by New Jersey Tourism, the N.J. Sea Grant Consortium a
A new report shows women are twice as fearful as men to walk home alone. Can you relate?
Sonic and Chili’s on Friday both announced policies banning guns from their dining rooms.
A look at the week's top stories from throughout Pennsylvania's Patch sites.
Corbett was the commonwealth's Attorney General when his office received the case in 2009. Jerry Sandusky wasn't arrested until November 2011.
The awards are given to companies for creating jobs, developing ideas, reaching new markets and making positive contributions in local communities, the Governor's Office said.
A US Airways flight headed to Philadelphia made an emergency landing in Kansas City after a dog pooped in the aisle three times.
A new one-year contract was ratified Thursday.
Cash, jewelry and a watch were taken, police said.
Police aren’t sure of his motives, but they think he was trying to make commission off his sales.
Every week, Patch and Zillow team to bring you open houses.
Our DIY Wizard goes head-to-head with some rusty cast-iron cookware. Who won?
Could you even pronounce the winning National Spelling Bee words?
In 2013, 425 people who were not wearing seatbelts were killed in car crashes in Pennsylvania, according to PennDOT statistics.
One of the events included in the ongoing investigation is Tollefson's participation as emcee of the Officer Brad Fox 5K Run/Walk at Warminster Community Park in 2013.
Infant product that was sold until 2012 poses a substantial risk of injury and death to infants, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said.
Patch and Zillow team up to bring you local real estate news.
The Nap Nanny, which was sold until 2012, is a portable infant recliner designed for sleeping or playing. It poses a substantial risk of injury and death to infants, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said.